Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: Chella Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink

Hello out there in Lippie Land! (This is a fictitious place that resides in my head where all lip products are free of charge, lol)

I have a new review for you today. This is one that I received in my February ipsy bag (check out that review HERE) and it is the Chella Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink.



The breakdown:

Cost: $18.00
Contains: 0.1 ounces
Scent: Fruity
Available: Online













Part One: Packaging

It's a pencil. If you have ready any of my other reviews you will know that I don't much care for lipstick pencils when it comes to packaging. If you are new, well I don't much care for lipstick pencils when it comes to packaging. There is nothing else to really say. 3 out of 5 for packaging.

Part Two: Color

I wasn't sure about this color when I first glanced at it, but after getting it on my lips, I really liked it. It's a unique color, and I don't have anything else quite like it in my collection. It is pink (as my brother stated when I asked him what color it looked like) but it has like a watermelon type tint to it. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but I dig it. 4 out of 5.



Part Three: Formula

So on their website they claim, "Moisturizing Lipstick Pencil that Keeps your lips soft and moist." So I agree with that, I did feel as though my lips were nice and soft during the day, but it didn't last very long either. I got probably a good 2 hours wear before it started to feel as though I needed to re-apply, but as far as how it looks, I got another hour before it started to look like it needed a new coat. It did reapply well, as it's a creamy formula and I didn't get any weird flaking or peeling. 3 out of 5 for formula.

Final Verdict:

All in all, it's not a BAD lip product, but it's not my favorite either, but just the unique color is enough to make me want to purchase this one once my sample is gone.

3 out of 5 Lippies.

No comments:

Post a Comment