Monday, February 29, 2016

Review: Jersey Shore Spa Lip and Hand Polish in Vanilla Bean

Hello again Lippie Lovers! Today I have a review on a "Lip Polish" that is has a terrible name because it's really a lip scrub. Don't be fancy just tell me what you are! Just for FYI sake, I did receive this for free in an ipsy bag. Anyway, Here we go!

 The Breakdown:

Price: $15
Contains: 1 ounce
Smell: Vanilla Bean
Available: Online














So as this is not a lip color, I will not be following the regular format, instead I'm just going to tell you what is does, and if it works.

So first off, I will talk about the heavenly smell that erupts forth when you open the tube, gliding into your nostrils and taking you away to a glorious bakery where the treats have zero calories...

Okay so it might not do that, but it does smell freaking fantastic.

When it comes out of the tube it looks like an oily goop of honey with sugar in it, and I won't lie, that isn't exactly a look you want on your lips.


 Well, it may not look good, but this stuff works pretty well. It gently exfoliates your lips and leaves them feeling silky and hydrated, and as with any kind of lip scrub some of it always gets in your mouth. But luckily this stuff tastes good and is all natural, so it worn't hurt you if a little (or a lot, I don't judge) gets in there on accident (or on purpose lol).

I have been using this every night for about 2 weeks or so and I have noticed a different in my lipsticks, they go on smoother and seem to stick around a little better. So I say this stuff is pretty good for the price, and if you wear a lot of drying matte lipsticks like I do, then you need something that will not only slough off the dead skin, but has oil in it to put some moisture back in.

Final Verdict:

I will for sure be purchasing this once my tube runs out.

5 out of 5 Lippies.

No comments:

Post a Comment