Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy

Hello Lippie Lovers, today I am not going to review a lip color but instead something that is meant to keep those lips hydrated, and you know I need something like this since I wear mostly Matte lipsticks. I am not going to follow the normal formula, so here we go!


The Breakdown:

Price: $12.00
Contains: 0.5 Ounces
Scent: Minty
Available: Online and at Sephora













Ok, so this is an Oil-Based lip product, and FAB's website claims:

"BENEFITS
Hydrates, nourishes and protects. Repairs dry, chapped lips."

They also state that this product is:

"Petroleum Free.
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin."

First off, this product is very oily, so if you have lips that run on the drier side, then this is perfect for you. Also, a little goes a long way with this stuff, but it does feel as though you have just had a piece of gum when you put it on. Weird right? I know, but enjoyable.


I have been using this product for a few months now (and I have barely made a dent!) and I use it twice a day. I use it after I exfoliate my lips in the morning, I let it drink into my lips as I finish my makeup and getting dressed for the day, then wipe off the excess right before putting my lipstick on. I then put it on right before I go to bed and sleep with it on all night, my lips feel so soft and hydrated when I wake up.

I love this stuff, and I think it works great. I am pretty cheap so the $12 price tag was hard for me at first, but this stuff really does last a long time so I think it's worth it. I have really come to love the First Aid Beauty brand lately.

I give this stuff 5 out of 5 Lippies. Pick this stuff up, it's great!

So shiny!


No comments:

Post a Comment