Thursday, March 17, 2016

March Ipsy Unboxing

Hello Lippie Lovers! I finally received my March Ipsy and I am excited to show you what I got and give a mini review of everything!


Items Received:

Nyx Liquid Suede Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lush - $7
Me Me Me Powder Brush - $~20.28 (£14)
Marc Anthony Blow Dry Cream - ~2.25 for Sample Size
Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold - $18 (Comes with Kabuki brush online)(I'll half it)
Vera Mona Eyeshadow in Clover - ~$4

Total Value: $42.53

Bag Review:

I am pretty happy with my bag. The value of the bags has really been over the top awesome lately. I mean the last 2 bags have been in the $40 range, and it's a $10 bag! I think that's pretty dang awesome.

Product Reviews:

Nyx Lipstick: I really like this, but I won't tell you why here, because it's going to get a full on review on it's own (I know I'm a bitch!) Check out that review HERE.

Powder Brush: I really enjoy getting brushes in my ipsy bag, as you may know if you read my February review, but I wasn't too impressed with this brush. I wish I would have gotten more of an eye brush rather than a face brush, but it was soft and compact.

Blow Dry Cream: This product is pretty good. It smells fantastic and isn't too heavy in my hair, leaving it smooth and silky, so a good product that actually sells for a reasonable price. I would probably repurchase this in the future.

Blush Duo: I am a little conflicted on this one. While I do think the product feels buttery and smooth, the blush doesn't really have much of an impact for me. It is very sheer and very light, you could barely see it again my white skin, so I think it would do nothing for someone even a little darker than me. The highlight side is really pretty though, and I have loved it so far. I probably would not repurchase though because I like blushes that are more pigmented than this one.

Vera Mona Eyeshadow: I was just slightly disappointed in this one as the picture made it look very pink, but in person is more of a coral peach color. Still beautiful, I was just looking forward to the pink. It is a nice eyeshadow though.

Final Verdict:

I think this my bag was pretty good this month. Is it my all-time favorite month? No. Do I still think it's worth it? Absolutely!

Want to Join??

Click Here and join me in getting excited about makeup every month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment